Machado Pinto™ production capacity is around 1.000 pcs/day and the main market is the European market. Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden and Switzerland represents 80% of the sells and Portuguese market represents the rest 20%.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!